Nutrinews
RunningNews.gr Forum
RunningNews.gr Forum
Αρχική | Προφίλ | Εγγραφή | Ενεργά Θέματα | Μέλη | Αναζήτηση | FAQ
 Όλα τα Forums
 Everything about Running - English Section
 News - Races – Trainings – Questions
 The Marathon race of Athens and its impact on spor

Σημείωση: Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμένος για να δημοσιεύσετε.
Για να εγγραφείτε, κάντε κλικ εδώ. Η εγγραφή είναι ΔΩΡΕΑΝ!

Screensize:
Όνομα Χρήστη:
Κωδικός:
Κατάσταση μορφοποίησης:
Μορφοποίηση: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Μήνυμα:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code είναι ενεργοποιημένος
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

ΠΡΟΕΠΙΣΚΟΠΗΣΗnbsp; ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ
Alexandros Alexandrakis Δημοσιευτηκε - 24/05/2019 : 12:41:06
My name is Tzortzatos Christos and I am a postgraduate student in “Tourism Business Administration” MSc course at the Hellenic Open University (EOU) at the stage of preparing my Dissertation.

The purpose of my Dissertation through primary research is to explore the attitude and impressions of participants who experienced the Authentic Marathon Event in 2018.

The filling of the questionnaire below addressed either to Marathon runners-participants or sport tourists, will contribute to the completion of the current research. Regarding this, you are requested to take some (3-4 min) time and fill it in. The best answer is your personal opinion.

I thank you in advance for your time and cooperation. I am at your disposal for any further information (email ch.tzortzatos@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely

The link is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1EktiLZjVnPNm_BhPvqMr51Ht48GBjasEhUmYjEAmhjlBvw/viewform?usp=sf_link

RunningNews.gr Forum © RunningNews.gr Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000