Nutrinews
RunningNews.gr Forum
RunningNews.gr Forum
Αρχική | Προφίλ | Εγγραφή | Ενεργά Θέματα | Μέλη | Αναζήτηση | FAQ
 Όλα τα Forums
 Everything about Running - English Section
 News - Races – Trainings – Questions
 races in Thessaloniki

Σημείωση: Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμένος για να δημοσιεύσετε.
Για να εγγραφείτε, κάντε κλικ εδώ. Η εγγραφή είναι ΔΩΡΕΑΝ!

Screensize:
Όνομα Χρήστη:
Κωδικός:
Κατάσταση μορφοποίησης:
Μορφοποίηση: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Μήνυμα:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code είναι ενεργοποιημένος
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

ΠΡΟΕΠΙΣΚΟΠΗΣΗnbsp; ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ
bizzilizzie Δημοσιευτηκε - 29/06/2011 : 14:32:36
hi to anyone who is reading this! I live in Thessaloniki and am a keen, but slow, (lol) amateur runner. I ran my first 5k in the Alexander the Great Marathon this year and I'm now looking for another race to run. I'd like to do a 10K in the autumn. Does anyone know of a race that will be run here this year? I know of the 20K in October... but that's too much for me at this point! Also, it has to be Thessaloniki, because I can't travel to races. Thanks!
15   ΤΕΛΕΥΤΑΙΕΣ    ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕΙΣ    (Πρώτα η πιο πρόσφατη)
bizzilizzie Posted - 13/10/2012 : 18:09:18
quote:
Originally posted by Piskov

Hi again,

Most likely I am going to participate. How about the registration? Can I do it on-line or I can do it the same day? Does the race require medical sertificate?

By the way how many people participate usualy?

Glad you have decided to register for the race, Piskov...! ... You don't need a doctor's certificate, but of course you should already know whether this is something you can safely do. If you are unsure, you should visit a doctor for a check up.

Officially, registration was until the 10th of October, so I hope you have registered already, but I think they might be allowing late applications, so if you haven't, you still have a chance. You should go to the official site of the race and you can see all the information you need in English, if you wish.

Good luck....!!

Piskov Posted - 01/10/2012 : 15:07:18

Hi again,

Most likely I am going to participate. How about the registration? Can I do it on-line or I can do it the same day? Does the race require medical sertificate?

By the way how many people participate usualy?
bizzilizzie Posted - 03/09/2012 : 22:50:02
quote:
[ I did not understand when the rece starts? 17:40 or midnight time?

Hi Piskov....

As Nikos said, the race starts at 5:40pm... which is the time the sun sets on 20th of October,
so although it sounds early for a 'night race', it should actually be quite dark...!....

I think it's going to be a great race and I hope you decide to run it!

NIKOS T. Posted - 03/09/2012 : 18:11:17
5.40 Saturday afternoon

"Αν νομίζεις ότι τα έχεις όλα υπό έλεγχο, τότε δεν τρέχεις αρκετά γρήγορα"
Piskov Posted - 03/09/2012 : 14:23:10

[/quote]

http://www.thesshalfmarathon.org/en/

[/quote]

Hi Niko,

I checked the web-site. However, I did not understand when the rece starts? 17:40 or midnight time? Sorry, my Greek is not that good.

Thank you!
Piskov Posted - 03/09/2012 : 14:06:27

[/quote]

Thank you!
NIKOS T. Posted - 03/09/2012 : 13:54:59
quote:

Hello!

I would like to get some more information about the 20 km race in Thessaloniki in October? Who can help me a little bit? Does it still take place in first Sunday of October? How can I register, can I do it online?

Thank you in advance.

Piskov Posted - 03/09/2012 : 13:44:38
Hello!

I would like to get some more information about the 20 km race in Thessaloniki in October? Who can help me a little bit? Does it still take place in first Sunday of October? How can I register, can I do it online?

Thank you in advance.
bizzilizzie Posted - 08/07/2011 : 09:23:44
corredor:

thanks for the link! I checked it out and can now put tonous on my Greek... but it makes my typing soooo slow....!!!

corredor Posted - 07/07/2011 : 23:11:08
bizzilizzie, check the subject "Όχι στα βαθιά παιδί μου". giorgosdelta, today at 10:59:19, has given an answer to your query, as well.

http://www.runningnews.gr/SnitzForum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5489&whichpage=1

“When your legs are tired, run with your heart”
bizzilizzie Posted - 07/07/2011 : 22:57:22
Corredor:

thank you Corredor, for taking the time to show me how to use 'tonous' on the computer. :-) Unfortunately, I haven't received your email......I see you posted at 16:38.... so it should def have come by now.

I'm sure I allowed emails to be sent when I joined the forum.... is there some way I can check this setting?
corredor Posted - 07/07/2011 : 16:38:35
Elisabeth, I have sent you e-mail with brief instructions regarding Greek "tonous". It's very simple...

“When your legs are tired, run with your heart”
bizzilizzie Posted - 07/07/2011 : 10:11:46
Nikos T:

Thanks for your suggestion, Nikos. Unfortunately, I will have to wait for a race in Thessaloniki.... even if I have to wait til the ATGM next year.. :-( I was hoping that there were other races that I wasn't aware of, but it seems that there are not.

I'm thinking of maybe running the 20km in Sept/Oct.... but I don't know.... I have only ever run 15kms... so I don't know if I would be able to run 20.... and my time would be terrible!! lol!!

I will join the site that you and corredor suggest... and see what happens! :-)
bizzilizzie Posted - 07/07/2011 : 10:05:54
corredor:

thank you for the suggestion, corredor! :-) I'll have a look at the site and the facebook page. I don't intend to travel to any races, though, it's just not possible for me with my obligations. I'll keep my eye on the site, though, in case anything comes up nearer to home! :-)

ps I love your signature phrase!!!!! :-)
bizzilizzie Posted - 07/07/2011 : 10:01:21
goirgosdelta:

"Αρκουδες υπαρχουν" .....LOL!

....and yes "μαζι τα φαγαμε" ....is definitely the other 'famous phrase'..!!

ps. if anyone could tell me how to put 'tonous' on my Greek typing, I'd be very grateful! :-)

RunningNews.gr Forum © RunningNews.gr Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000