Nutrinews
RunningNews.gr Forum
RunningNews.gr Forum
Αρχική | Προφίλ | Εγγραφή | Ενεργά Θέματα | Μέλη | Αναζήτηση | FAQ
 Όλα τα Forums
 Ευρύτερος Αθλητισμός
 Υπόλοιπα Αθλήματα
 Fairwell Wayne Mark Rooney

Σημείωση: Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμένος για να δημοσιεύσετε.
Για να εγγραφείτε, κάντε κλικ εδώ. Η εγγραφή είναι ΔΩΡΕΑΝ!

Screensize:
Όνομα Χρήστη:
Κωδικός:
Κατάσταση μορφοποίησης:
Μορφοποίηση: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Μήνυμα:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code είναι ενεργοποιημένος
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

ΠΡΟΕΠΙΣΚΟΠΗΣΗnbsp; ΘΕΜΑΤΟΣ
Rigelian Δημοσιευτηκε - 23/08/2017 : 15:31:44
Έγραψες ιστορία, σ’ ευχαριστούμε!

It was great Gareth Southgate called me this week to tell me he wanted me back in the England squad for the upcoming matches. I really appreciated that.

However, having already thought long and hard, I told Gareth that I had now decided to retire for good from international football.

It is a really tough decision and one I have discussed with my family, my manager at Everton and those closest to me.

Playing for England has always been special to me. Every time I was selected as a player or captain was a real privilege and I thank everyone who helped me. But I believe now is the time to bow out.

Leaving Manchester United was a tough call but I know I made the right decision in coming home to Everton. Now I want to focus all my energies on helping them be successful.

I will always remain a passionate England fan. One of my very few regrets is not to have been part of a successful England tournament side. Hopefully the exciting players Gareth is bringing through can take that ambition further and I hope everyone will get behind the team.

One day the dream will come true and I look forward to being there as a fan - or in any capacity.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41027204

RunningNews.gr Forum © RunningNews.gr Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000