Next Page
Συγγραφέας Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα
Page: of 3

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύτηκε - 29/06/2011 :  14:32:36  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
hi to anyone who is reading this! I live in Thessaloniki and am a keen, but slow, (lol) amateur runner. I ran my first 5k in the Alexander the Great Marathon this year and I'm now looking for another race to run. I'd like to do a 10K in the autumn. Does anyone know of a race that will be run here this year? I know of the 20K in October... but that's too much for me at this point! Also, it has to be Thessaloniki, because I can't travel to races. Thanks!

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 30/06/2011 :  23:36:58  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
OMG! I see that my post has received 70 visits, but no answers... I think that is the answer in itself....lol! So there are no races, huh??

BTW... anyone who wishes to respond in Greek can do so... I speak Greek quite well, but prefer to write in English so that I don't make a fool of myself with my spelling!! lol!
Μετάβαση στην κορυφή της σελίδας

falcon
Forum-Runner

115 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 01/07/2011 :  01:04:11  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Νομιζω αγαπητη φιλη το Σεπτεμβρη μαζι με τον μαραθωνιο Πελλα-Ωραιοκαστρο διοργανωνεται και αγωνας 10 km στο Ωραιοκαστρο Θεσνικης απο την ομαδα "Ε".

Πλούσιος δεν είναι αυτός που έχει τα περισσότερα αλλά αυτός που χρειάζεται τα λιγότερα.

Demman
Newbie Forum Runner

8 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 01/07/2011 :  15:53:04  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Η ομάδα Ε στο Ωραιόκαστρο διοργανώνει 2 αγώνες. Τον μαραθώνιο 38.500 μέτρων Πέλλα-Ωραιόκαστρο, και τον λαϊκό δρόμο 9.500 μέτρων Πεντάλοφος-Ωραιόκαστρο. Και οι δύο γίνονται την ίδια μέρα, στις 2-10-2011

Όταν, εκατό μέτρα μετά την εκκίνηση σκέφτεσαι αυτά που θα περάσεις.....
Τότε, θυμήσου αυτά που σε έφεραν στην αφετηρία .....

Skyrunner
Elite Forum-Runner

Greece

1111 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 01/07/2011 :  20:46:09  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Dear bizzilizzie , the only race 10km in Thessaloníki is Alexander the great marathon , the alternative race is 5km in the autumn Alexander 20km race usually is the 2 second weekend in October, another race 10km is in the same time in Oreokastro, but during last 2 year transformed to walk ceremony for greek old 12th gods. Sorry for my bad English!!!

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 02/07/2011 :  16:25:09  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Hi falcon... thanks for taking the time to reply. :-)
I can't believe that there is a 10K race in September! I'd given up hope!! That's super! I really will look into this. I want to run another race this year...and I'd like to try a 10K. I must google 'omada "E" ' and see what it is!!

thanks again!

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 02/07/2011 :  16:39:48  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Hi Demman! Thanks for the information ....I'll put that date in my diary! I'm really keen to try a 10K, but I was finding it difficult to get information. I got the address of this site from a customer of ours, whose husband runs marathons (he ran the recent Mount Olympus marathon).... I wonder if he's on this forum? lol! If he is... thanks for the address! :-)

...but can I just ask a silly question...? ;-) Why do they make it 9.5 K ...and not 10K?? It was the same with the race I ran in the spring... it was a 5.3K instead of a 5K. This is annoying as it makes it hard to keep track of PB's ... (not that I have any yet..lol!)

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 02/07/2011 :  16:48:24  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Hi Skyrunner.... :-) Thank you for replying ...and especially for replying in English!! Your English is great! Yes, I knew of the Alexander the Great 10K, but I didn't want to wait til next year! lol! The alternative 5K in the autumn sounds interesting... is that on the same day as the 20K..??

You also mention the Oreakastro race, but you say it has become a 'walk ceremony'...?? Does that mean like a walking race? No running?? :-( If so, that's a great pity, because this would have been ideal for me.... :-(

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 02/07/2011 :  17:16:33  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Well, I googled omada'E' .....lol! I was expecting to find some kind of athletic organisation.... but up pops some sort of 'political' group.... have I found the wrong 'omada "E" ' ... or is this it???

kosmas
Newbie Forum Runner

7 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 02/07/2011 :  23:56:42  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
αν γινουν αγωνες συνηθως δημοσιευονται στο παρον site, αλλα υπαρχουν και αλλοι αγωνες λιγοτερων χιλιομετρων απο τα 10 που θελεις να τρεξεις, οι οποιοι και δεν γινονται ευρυτερα γνωστοι.

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 03/07/2011 :  18:13:34  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Thank you Kosmas. This is what I've suspected! I found out by chance that a 5K had taken place in Kalamaria a month or so ago, but I hadn't known about it or I would have run it. How can we find out about these smaller races? What races do the members of this forum run? At the moment I'm interested in 5 and 10 kms....

I have friends abroad who regularly run these types of races and they can't believe that I can't find any!

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 04/07/2011 :  09:04:48  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
to all.... I'm just beginning to find my way around this forum and I found the thread 'oi agones mas'.. which I think will help me a lot! I'll read back and see all the races that have been run and note any in Thessaloniki.... and then I'll be able to see if they are run again the next year.

Thanks to everybody who took the time to give me an answer! :-)

Skyrunner
Elite Forum-Runner

Greece

1111 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 04/07/2011 :  14:49:33  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
As far as I know the 5km (or 4,Xkm) is the small race from the same 20km race in autumn, starting 15' before the main race.

Gordon
Forum-Runner

Antigua and Barbuda

78 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 04/07/2011 :  20:16:47  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Elizabeth you must look "οι επόμενοι αγώνες",just above,on the left, in the first page of the site.
Ι think you are looking for 5 & 10 km. races at the moment.
I dont think that there is small race together with 20 km race in October.

Stop Internet to get down...

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 04/07/2011 :  23:50:17  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Thanks Skyrunner (I like your name!)... I'll keep a look out in the autumn for such a race. :-)

bizzilizzie
Senior Forum-Runner

Greece

691 Δημοσιεύσεις

Δημοσιεύθηκε - 05/07/2011 :  00:04:55  Εμφάνιση Προφίλ  Απάντηση σε αποστρόφους
Thank you Gordon... and for your reply in English! :-) I'll check out the folder you suggest... it is actually much more logical....lol!

You might be right about there being no small race together with the 20km. I checked out the site and there is no mention of a smaller one..... but I'll keep looking in case they change their mind!

Can I give you a small correction to your signature phrase?? It's a well known phrase as " Stop the world, I want to get off.." ... so I think you want to say, "stop the internet, I want to get off..." :-) At least I think that is what you mean to say! I hope you don't think I'm being rude...it's such a good phrase, it's a pity to have it translated wrong!

Now I should say something in Greek, so that you can correct me!! ;-)

hmmmmm... what should I say in Greek?? Ah! I know..." υπαρχουν τα λεφτα...!" lol! (can't do tonous! :-(
Page: of 3 Προηγούμενο Θέμα Θέμα Επόμενο Θέμα  
Επόμενη σελίδα
 Νέο Θέμα  Απάντηση στο θέμα
 Εκτυπώσιμη μορφή
Μετάβαση σε:
RunningNews.gr Forum © RunningNews.gr Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000